I have created this dream house that suits me during the pandemic lock down.
I created a Lego room because I love Lego and can play and make things out of Lego for hours.
The big lounge for watching movies. Also added an office so I can use the computer for school work and when I get older for work.
I have two bedrooms so I could have a friend over or my family can came over.
The big kitchen for cooking and its a dining room also. I have a big hallway to do running, skids and can use scooter up and down.
I wanted a massive pool and has chairs with umbrellas and has tree around the edge so i can climb the trees.
My reflection is that I did great at working out the layout of my house and what I wanted in my house. I should have added a tree house outside with the trees.

Awesome work, Peyton! What an interesting setup! I just LOVE the lego room... it sounds just like you! Don't forget to add up the measurements and work out ther perimeter of each room as well as the area. Have fun.. looks great!
ReplyDeleteHi Peyton. Your dream house looks fabulous! Whata pity there's no live sport for you to watch in your big TV lounge.
ReplyDeleteMrA
ITS AWESOME PEYTON!
ReplyDeleteWOW Peyton, I love it and it looks like there's plenty of room for your lovely neighbour to come visit haha. That huge swimming pool is just amazing. Just remember to add what you are measuring it in as well or it could be a house for a snail. Great job Peyton and I can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like lego as well. I think your treehouse idea is really cool.
ReplyDeleteHi Peyton i like your house it is really cool.
ReplyDeleteit is
DeleteWhat an amazing design. I wonder if Dad could build it for you? You might have to the dishes for a while! Love the idea of a long hallway to do skids on your scooter. Great maths too. Look forward to seeing your next post!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great plan Peyton. Like the lego room, Will the swimming pool be heated in the winter time. Maybe Empa could could connect to a solar panel.
ReplyDeleteNan.