Today we made banana bread and it is so good and tasty. First we had to had to make the butter soft so it was easy to mix because we don not have an electric mixer. Mixed with the brown and white sugar until fluffy. Then mix the eggs in well, then used the sifter to sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. I dissolved a teaspoon of baking soda into a cup of milk, mix that into the mixture then add the mashed banana and walnuts. It was in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees.
I did well at making the banana bread and my mum did a good job at filming it.
Have you made banana bread before?
No,I've never baked banana bread but I'm an expert eater of fine cooking.Will check your lunch box when I see you next!!!
ReplyDeleteMr A
so funny peyton :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome work, Peyton! I've baked banana bread before, but yours looks WAY tastier! Is this this first time you baked some?
ReplyDeleteI have made it a few times with my mum.
Delete