Pages

Wednesday, 1 April 2020

Camp at Tauranga bay

Tauranga bay: We went for a big big walk before going to the camp ground. When we got there we all put up our tents and the parents tents. The next day there were 8 groups and 8 activities such as dance, soccer, Ripper rugby and more. After the activities it was dinner time, we had burgers it was good and then it was bed time.The next day in the morning we went on to the beach for a walk,.then we had breakfast and after breakfast we went for a really big big big walk!! After the walk we went back to school or we could go straight home to unpack.





Reflection: I think I did good at making the slides and the second thing I did good is putting it on my blog.




Have you made this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.