Pages

Friday, 24 April 2020

My Anzac Wow Word

This is my Anzac wow word I had write a story about my experience of Anzac day I said I have been going to Anzac day since I was 5 years old and I had to look up the word on google then I put
it up on my blog.


reflection I think I did good at doing the poppy and I think I did good at writing it


Have you made a wow word before?

4 comments:

  1. I like your poppies.
    Great work Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Peyton! You're very creative. I like your big illustrations in the middle. Do you know what the word ANZAC stands for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Australian and New Zealand Army Corps

      Delete
  3. I like your poster Peyton it really stands out. I like poppies and the significance it has for our heroes, they look awesome on your border.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.