Hey Peyton, you've done a great job with your character map! I love your layout and the way you have created an awesome drawing of Jeffrey, was it difficult making him in google drawing? Keep up the great work and hopefully we will all be back at school very soon.
Your Sloth looks great if it was google drawing you did an awesome job as I have watched Brock and it is not easy to use that. Lots of info on your character map.
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Great character map Peyton! You have a clear, developed idea about what Jeffrey's interests and hobbies are as well as his personality.
ReplyDeleteHey Peyton, you've done a great job with your character map! I love your layout and the way you have created an awesome drawing of Jeffrey, was it difficult making him in google drawing? Keep up the great work and hopefully we will all be back at school very soon.
ReplyDeleteYour Sloth looks great if it was google drawing you did an awesome job as I have watched Brock and it is not easy to use that. Lots of info on your character map.
ReplyDeletethank you
Deletethank you
Deletethank you
Delete