Pages

Friday, 5 February 2021

All about me.

 WALT: Create a quality blog post that reflects a snapshot of yourself, goals and achievements.

So the first thing I started with was taking the picture then I went to remove.bg to do the background of the picture.I write my name then how old I was the how I have in my family. Then I did what i need to do better this year and because why. Then I had to do the some thing again.I
also write me greatest achievement in my life then I did my favourite things.My highlight of my holidays was seeing my family.

Reflection: I think I did well at doing the theme of the colours. I also did well at doing the writing and also did well at putting my picture on. I thing I showed have done a bit more writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.