Pages

Thursday, 27 August 2020

This is my wow word.

 WALT:WOW - Find the word 'idyllic' in the dictionary and learn it's meaning. Think about how you feel in the ‘yellow’ Mana Potential zone. Think about your ‘go to’ place and design your own idyllic setting

This is my wow word so first I had to make the background. then I had to get the definition of the word. I had to find 5 word that mean the some as the word then I had to take a picture of my self.


Reflection: I think I did good at doing the background. The second thing I did good was taking the picture.


Have you done a wow word before?  


1 comment:

  1. Amazing work Payton the tree is so cool keep it upp from Brock

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.