Pages

Tuesday, 5 May 2020

My Wow Word For This Week.


This is my wow word survival. I had to look up the word on google and had to read the definition of the word.I had to write 5 natural disasters. I had to make survival into a vertical line and I had to write words that started with the same letter and then I had to make a disaster.

reflection:I think I did good at making the disaster and the second thing I did good at writing the definition of the word.


Have you made a wow word before?

3 comments:

  1. Great reflection Peyton. Have you thought really hard about this mahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the thinking and planning that went into this mahi. You did a super job of following all the instructions ... overall, a fantastic result that you should be very proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, Peyton!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.