When Turtles are in the water they can think that
The plastic bag is jellyfish.
This is the type of Turtle that eats jellyfish -a hawksbill. Turtles can get plastic straws up their nose. When the turtles eat plastic the side that the plastic goes on, the other sides go out of the water and grows spikes. They wash up on land and get sick. People Should stop littering because it is bad for the ocean.
The plastic bag is jellyfish.
This is the type of Turtle that eats jellyfish -a hawksbill. Turtles can get plastic straws up their nose. When the turtles eat plastic the side that the plastic goes on, the other sides go out of the water and grows spikes. They wash up on land and get sick. People Should stop littering because it is bad for the ocean.
reflection I think that I did good at writing it and my second thing I did good at is putting it on blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.