I am in a year 5 and 6 class called Kotuku at Mangonui School. My teacher is Miss van der Voort.
Friday, 21 September 2018
Lego
I think it is only fair that I get lots of lego! It helps me build things so when I grow up I can be a builder. I will get instructions so I can build more Lego and get better at it. I am very focussed when I build lego. I am so creative and lego helps me learn. I am a excited when I am building lego. I won't disturb you and I would be very quiet . I would also be so excited to get more Lego!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.