Pages

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

My Poem!!

I am  cool and nice.
I wonder  when  I will go  to the mountains
I  hear birds when I wake up every day
I  see my neighbour  every  day
I want to play outside every day
I am cool and nice
I pretend to be a spy
I feel annoying and lazy
I  touch  my teddy
I worry when I fall in the bush
I cry when I do  get togo  the movies
I am cool and nice
I understand  when I fall over
I say everything is cool
I dream of Lego and movies
I try to get money from my dad
I hope I can go snow boarding
I  am cool and nice.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.